Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Summer nights, laughter and bruises......

It is nearly 6pm and my family are out playing poison ball in the back yard. (Don't you just love these warmer, lighter nights!!) It is one of the greatest joys of my life to watch my family playing these mad games together. It is a huge release of pent up energy for Nev (after crappy yucky days at work) and the kids LOVE it when he plays with them. I think they muct get sick of the same old games with Mumsy. I think it may have something to do with the fact that games with Dad always have that element of 'rough and tumble' to them - the play often ends up being a full on wrestling match which Ellie gets into just as much as Harri.

Man, they really are having a good time out there. Think I'll go join them.....

No comments: