Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Will watch movies for money.....

That's my new updated resume.

I have totally nailed it. I now know what I want to do with my life. That's not bad at nearly 45 years of age.

I had an epiphany (of sorts) about this just the other day. Ellie and I had just been to see Pitch Perfect 2 at the cinema and were talking about people's natural gifts.

Ellie of course, thinks she is a total diva with the gift of being able to sing overwhelming joy to all who should be lucky enough to hear her open her mouth etc etc. I envy her conviction. She knows who she is, and what she wants to do with her life.

No doubt there will be a lot of hard work, tears, rejections etc, but she is so convinced this is her natural gift and she would be short changing the world if she didn't share it with absolutely everyone.

I, on the other hand, am not convinced that I have any.

That's when it hit me. I am VERY good at watching movies.

Now if only I could get paid for it.....

No comments: