Friday, January 9, 2009

Don't put off to tomorrow what you should be doing today you lazy thing, you........

Aaaaaah. It's the small things in life that bring me so much joy! Like today - today has been a really great day - I have loved every bit of it. We have just come back from a walk around the lake together (that's the bit that I like) and now my weary children are in the bath and Nev is making me a cup of my favorite vanilla tea while I try to catch up on my blogging. The weather today has been beautiful - rainy and cool - and we had a nice long visit from friends we haven't seen in a while. I also managed to get the house clean from top to bottom.
Now, how on earth am I going to put the last two weeks into a blog? Everything has been such a blur! Think I'll put it off until Nev has down loaded all the photos tomorrow. Anyway, it's nice to be back!

No comments: