Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My baby duck......

Like many people, we have all our old photos for our screen saver on the computer. They come on when nobody is using it and seem to float around on the screen until somebody comes back to use the computer again. The computer had been left on for quite a while today and when I happened to pass by, this was the photo that was on the screen....

Harri was probably about 9mths old and was going through a stage when he couldn't be put down or he would cry and cry, so whenever I was in the kitchen needing to do something, he would sit on the bench and keep me company.
I remember putting these gloves on his feet and then quacking at him like a duck. Of course, he thought I was hilarious. He still thinks I'm hilarious. I wonder how long it will take for him to figure out the truth........

No comments: