Thursday, March 4, 2010

Will somebody please, get this here camel a back brace..........

I'm generally quite a nice person. I get along with people and my mother taught me ages ago, that if I have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything.

I moisturise after every shower, and I do my anti-double chin exercises every day.

I go to the effort of double pegging my sheets on the line so the dog can't pull them off and drag them all over the back yard. It hasn't stopped him yet, but I also have not sent him off to the pound yet.

I wait for the little green man before crossing the road, even if there's no cars coming.

I try my best to be environmentally friendly by not using harsh chemicals and recycling etc.

I am always kind to the little baby geckos who live in our kitchen, and I never play golf with cane toads.

But you know what?! Something happened this morning that has put an end to Mrs. Nice Guy.

I noticed a patch of rather suspicious white furry stuff growing (yes, actually growing!!) on the frame of my nice wooden bed.

OK. So I like my windows wide open. Yes it has been raining non-stop for quite a while now. But seriously
- mould!!!!! Aaaaghh!!!!

So that's it.

You can stick your clove oil and vinegar.

Tomorrow I am buying myself a great, big bottle of hospital strength, toxic, caustic, rip-your-lungs-right-out-of-your-body, bad boy bleach and not caring about the environment one little bit.

7 comments:

Kay said...

Double anti chin exercises?? I'm in big trouble, Helen. Never done these.:-)

Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

That sounds very toxic! Oh you bad girl, you!

Playing golf with cane toads sounds fun....I always thought blowing them up was better though....

naughtynanna said...

i prefer the adage 'if you cant think of anything nice to say...come sit next to me!"

Library girl said...

Ohh I like that saying NN! As for the mould, I'm right there with you Helen. Scrubbing and wiping and cursing and swearing ...

AndrewWrites said...

Easy there, Big Fella... just calm it down a little bit!

Helen said...

Kay - anti double-chin exercises. I've never done double anti-chin exercises either. You are losing it aren't you?.....

Jordan - I am a bad girl! Blowing up cane toads - making ballons out of them or using dynamite?

NN - heh heh - come and sit next to me you fine fellow....

Library Girl - it's enough to make you start drinking and I really think you should come do that when NN comes up......

Copland - sorry, didn't mean to scare ya.....